It is 31/12/2012, that means it's the last day for 2012. It has been another interesting year for me and life has gone through some drastic changes due to unforseen circumstances. But it is not all that bad, I've learned more about life and my purpose, hopefully whatever I've planned for next year would be the right path. Although there isn't any right or wrong, but yeah, just hope it's the best for me.
Anyways, before the end of 2012, I'd like to share some highlights of this year:
1. Work experience with a dear friend of mine in her company, it was a wonderful experience and I cherished every single moment of it.
2. Going on the dole for nearly a year was horrifying. At first it was good, but after 6 months into it, it just gets very tedious and annoying, and you'd just wanna get out of it as soon as possible. I'm glad I got out of it, even thou the effort to get that money isn't much, but I feel bad for using other people's money for my own survival.
3. A new hobby that I picked up during a comic convention. I no longer collect figurines, and looking to selling them. But I picked up a new hobby, and that is "card games". Thou it may sound geeky, but I do like the socialization within card games. Instead of staying at home all day playing video games, you get to interact with other people and have fun playing cards! By cards I don't mean our regular Ace to King cards, I mean trading card game, and the card game is called "Weiss Schwarz".
4. Working at Tattslotto, it is a relaxing job I must say, thou the pay is a little under, but it's better than nothing, and it is what got me out of the dole. There are some annoyingly frustrating customers that I have to handle, but a job is a job.
5. Manifest and Armageddon was a great fun! I had lots of fun with my friends setting up a small artist booth in both events and earning money while trying to get our art out there for the world to hear and see. I'm looking forward to more of these events in the future.
6. I joined the gym not long ago, and with a locked in contract of 1 year, it forces me to go to the gym or else I'd be wasting my money. Hopefully I'll be in good shape soon!
7. Masters of Computer Science for 2013. I am currently enrolled into Masters of Computer Science in RMIT, and hope it'll be a good change to my career path, since the animation path didn't go so well, and I started doubting my talent as an artist. Being an artist isn't something easy, and you have to be talented enough to be able to tackle the industry. If not, you're just gonna be a worm dangling on a hook waiting to be eaten.
Yeap, I guess that'll be all for now. It seems to be another fun year, thou the days were much darker, especially trying to figure out what I'm meant to be doing with my life. But everyone will eventually go through this stage of crisis, and once you've figured out a solution, it'll be a smooth sail from there :).
Okay, I guess that's all for todays update. I'll try and update again tmrw, that's if I'm still sober enough to do it hahahahahaha!
- ▼ 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (55)